- This event has passed.
Embedded world Student Day
27. February - 28. February
Hello dear fellow students of the IEF,
On the 28th of February, “the embedded world Student Day” will take place at the Embedded World 2019 trade fair in Nuremberg.
The Embedded World is the world’s most important industry event.
With the support of sponsors, 1000 students from Germany and Austria will have the opportunity to deepen their expertise and make contacts with potential employers.
The places for students are limited to 1000 for the entire federal territory and Austria.
Our student council was able to secure 30+5 seats and thus you have the opportunity to visit the fair completely free of charge (including travel, snacks, and admission).
– Departure 27th of February Evening from Rostock
– On 28th of February 09.00 o’clock Arrival in Nürnberg
– 09.30 o’clock Lectures
– 12:00 pm snack and subsequent opportunity to get in touch with the sponsoring companies
– 1:00 pm free exploration of the fair (collecting goodies)
– 5:00 pm return journey to Rostock
On the 13.02.2019 at 15:00, you can register here.
Your Student Council